This is the most internationally renowned tourist attraction of Kirkkonummi. It has been designed and built by trio Eliel Saarinen, Herman Geselius and Armas Lindgren in 1901-1903. Buildings of Hvitträsk are made of timber and natural rocks and it is proportioned to the surrounding nature. Once the main building functioned as an architectural firm as well as a culture home, where for example Gallén-Kallela and Maxim Gorki enjoyed being there. In 1981 Hvitträsk shifted to the possession of government. Nowadays there is a museum and a restaurant.
Rock paintings have been found near Hvitträsk.
Local arts and crafts museum of Alisgården
Alisgården is a sergeant's house from 17th century. Originally it was located in Evitskog and it has been transferred to its present location Lapinkylä, in 1954. Since 1956 Alisgården has served as a local arts and crafts museum, where local crafts from different places around Kirkkonummi has been collected telling a story of its past.
Churches of Kirkkonummi
Oldest building in Kirkkonummi is a church made of stones. It's first parts are from the end of 12th century. Later it has been expanded in 17th and 18th centuries. In it's modern appearance it has been from the late 1950s, when the restoration work was finished.
In addition, in Haapajärvi there is a wooden church, built in 1823 and in Upinniemi garrison area, there is a Sea chapel completed in 1965. It has been built on a rock in the shore. From the sea, it resembles a ship with sails.
Graveyard from the leasing period of Porkkala (1944-56)
When the leased area of Porkkala was returned to Finland in 1956, there were many small Russian graveyards located all around the area. From those places, the corpses were taken away to this modest rectangular area in Kolsarby. The most striking memorial, granitic obelisk, was raised in 1958. The tombstones are made of black diorite. The original graves were surrounded with a short fence and usually they were decorated with a wooden obelisk, with a star on the top. On the children's graves there were usually toys, and the pictures of the deceased were not rare.
Ragvalds traditional estate museum
The estate of Ragvalds is located along the Old Coast Road, in the area cultivated from the 1300th century. Ragvalds was cultivated by the same family beginning from 1500th century all the way to the year 1982, when it's last lastlord died without heirs. Nowadays Ragvalds coyrtyarea with its farms is functioning as a museum area.
Museum of Sarfvik manor
Sarfvik is first mentioned in a land book from 1541. The buildings of the farm are the only buildings located on the bay of Espoo, which were not destroyed during the leasing period. Nowadays it's been taken care of by Kirkkonummi home area society. Fields have been transferred to golfcourses owned by Sarfvik Golf Ltd.
The Gesterby Museum Area
The old farm centre of Gesterby is located north to the vicarage along the old road leading to Sepänkylä. Nowadays it is a museum area, where old buildings have been transferred from e.g. Masala. However the buildings generate quite a scattered im-pression because the main building is missing. It burned just before the returning of the leasing area of Porkkala.
Museum of Building tools
Peuramaa slalom and golf centre